OBJECTIVE'S OF ASSOCIATION
(as registered on 25th September 2007)
- To promote and educate languages, heritage and cultures of Nepal among its members and their descendants, while respecting Canadian multi-cultural values.
- To maintain good will and harmony among its members.
- To organize social and / or cultural functions in common interest of its members.
- To participate when feasible in City/Provincial/National activities such as Heritage day.
- To participate as deemed appropriate and feasible in volunteering activities of charitable organizations and fund raising for
"Establish a Nepali Cultural Center in Calgary to provide
venue for harmonious participation which gives the opportunity for the spiritual enhancement and maintain Nepalese
Culture and Heritage among its members as well as transfer them to the future generation”.
Next FUND RAISING THROUGH CASINO GRANT ON JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2011
CNCA members, members' family, friends and non-members are requested to contribute few hours of their valuable time for this fund raising campaign. Details to follow closer to the date.
Look Back to our Achievements in the past.
We won't be able to make these happen without your support.
- Co-hosted NRN Canada AGM Conference, 27 June 2009
- Fund raising through Casino Volunteering, 5 & 6 Aug 2009
- Nepali cultural promotion.
- Fund raised for the flood victim in Nepal
2007 & 2008.
- Nepalese Calendar publication.